Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, it's over. I say it again, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! Just when I really get into a show, it gets cancelled on me.

Anyhoo...a few thoughts.

Okay. I admit it freely. I cried at one particular point. So did my sister.
Lorne's exit almost made me cry. What he did to Lindsay surprised me very much!
And for the way it ended....did anyone else think this way: It ended that way because it leaves the show in such a way that it could possibly be picked up by another network or they are going to make movies.

Good night everybody!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...