JC Goodwin Posted May 14, 2004 Posted May 14, 2004 Now i anit talking bout the stunt side of things here im talking about the band side of things. I thing the band is really wicked and i love their song flesh into gear because the song is so catchy and i have it stuck in my head when ive heard it. Also the video to the song makes me laugh cause its so commical and show bits of them doing stunts. But what i really respect about them is that their just not sitting around all doing nothing. Their going out there and preforming stupid stuf which makes me laugh :cool:
bimbo69 Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 I love CKY. They dont really have much exposure over her, so when i talk about them no-ones knows who i am on about! Its so annoying. I like them because they have a different style to other bands and all thier songs are really easy to listen to.
Neko Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 CKY...they did [i]escape from hell view[/i], right? they're awsome. I like how their songs are done. Is it just me, or are there two voices sing most of the time, one whole octave apart? It sounds funny, yet...strangely cool.
Shi no Tenshi Posted July 15, 2004 Posted July 15, 2004 Ooo, I despise them x_x They do some crazy funny stuff in Jackass, but as far as music goes, no thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now