Guest gendou ikari Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 I would like to request a boogiepop phantom banner URL if you can find one or post one on a website. Because I want it as a banner for my other forum.And for some reason my other forum wont let the words otakuboards enter into the banner URL space. I would really appreciate it If you could find one with good art, I would not like any text on the Banner exept "BoogiePop Phantom" in the left hand corner. Please tell me the URL of the banner or somehow post a link to one of your own created ones. Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now