Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just thinking that in America there are so many radio stations for different types of international music, I dont understand why I have'nt heard any Jpop yet. :( So Iwas thinking If the U.S. had a radio station only playing Japanese hits what wolud you like to hear?
I'll start Iwould love to hear The Pillows (FyI:They did the OST for FLCL)
My favorites are Crazy Sunshine, Ride on shooting star and Juliet.
It really would be cool to see mixes like Linkin Park and Okui Masame. :devil: KILLER
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] I am very okey to have J-pop and US pop but the competition was just around. All I can say about your posting message... :ball: I am very honored because I listen to both countries' music. What do you think?
Guest the Jackal
Posted
I wish you could get foreign radio stations like the TV stations, that would be good.
Though I'd want to hear lots of Dir en Grey and The Yellow Monkey on the radio.
and if they played Jrock on other stations, I'd alarm people by singing along to the songs I knew hehe :D
Posted
I've heard a few J-songs on animax and I've really learned to like them.
I guess I would like to hear Porno Grafitti, Soul'd Out, Orange Range, Chemistry, L'arc en Ciel and maybe a little non-rock music from Sowelu and BOA.
I really love J-music but nothing beats meesa addiction for [COLOR=Silver][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact]LINKIN PARK!!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[QUOTE=noelmvilla]I've heard a few J-songs on animax and I've really learned to like them.
I guess I would like to hear Porno Grafitti, Soul'd Out, Orange Range, Chemistry, L'arc en Ciel and maybe a little non-rock music from Sowelu and BOA.
I really love J-music but nothing beats meesa addiction for [COLOR=Silver][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact]LINKIN PARK!!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You are also a fan of Linkin Park?! :flaming: ;) Linkin Park rocks!
Posted
There's an internet radio station called Japan-a-Radio which plays JPop/Rock and anime music 24hrs a day :)

My favorite Jpop band are the Brilliant Green, I love them!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...