Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]My little brother has a video game, called Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando, he has beaten the game severral times but he cannot seem to find all of the nanotech boosts. I was wondering if anyone here would happen to know where some are located?

Scincerly, your vampire: Doll [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Doll][COLOR=DarkRed]My little brother has a video game, called Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando, he has beaten the game severral times but he cannot seem to find all of the nanotech boosts. I was wondering if anyone here would happen to know where some are located?

Scincerly, your vampire: Doll [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'd have a look at [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url], as they will most probably have a few walkthroughs that could help you out with that.
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Posted
I'd be more caught up with the skill points and things like the Box Breaker. (Correction--I am caught up with those things.)

Since there's already a thread with the appropriate title, I cannot resist delving into how much I adore this game. I spend hours daily playing it, even if I make no progress other than to unlike the "Ratchet has a big head." cheat.

I love the creature designs and the innocuous humour of the cut scenes. I love the range of weapons and how unbelievably...different some of them are. (The Sheepinator, for one.) I love the fact that you actually have to use your brain while playing this game and that it encompasses so many different scenarios--arena battles, basic platformer mode, let's-gun-down-Thugs4Less.
And I love the fact that there is so much to do. I only recently got my own console, so perhaps I am a tad naive, but the fact that, after getting certain items and weapons, you can venture back to the first level and find mini-bosses and quests that are actually a challenge really makes me happy.

That and Clank is the most ***-kickingest little hunk of metal and glass to ever come into existance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...