Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Mihoshi you know there are better ways to control your anger. (Ecluding letting it all go on one person.) Well I was just trying to get you guys to calm down. So I leave the rest of these matters on your hand. So please do not use :mad: on me. OK?

:) Be happy you only live once. I like to laugh. I take it easy. so chill. :D
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
ok...i'm fine now. :) sorry, but here in chat boards, i can let my anger out, whereas in real life, i would normally have just been nursing it and fuming for a really long time. but now i'm ok. so you all can relax.:angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]why did yu all not inform this newbie that when yu have a crush on MY MAN!!! you do

[B]NOT[/B]

parade it around the board. Becuz we all know there is
Psycho, Gohan-huggling, Gohan-kugglin, rabid-other-Gohan-fan-butt-beating

ME

running around the boards.

eventualy we r gonna get into a fight... and yu know who's gonna win:devil:

[/B][/QUOTE]

you don't want to mess w/ her about gohan. just like no one messes w/ me when it comes to vegeta. GOT IT?!? there, now learn your lesson.

i love vegeta forever...:love: :love: :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJMihoshi [/i]
[B]:flaming: if she will stop making false assumptions, yes, i will calm down. and maybe, in time, become my normal, Friday, hyper self again. [/B][/QUOTE]

CALMNESS CALMNESS CALMNESS!!!!!!!

i wasn't talking about you... im sorry.. i wasn't clear in my angry response...

i didn't mean you

im sorry about our mix up
:o
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

you don't want to mess w/ her about gohan. just like no one messes w/ me when it comes to vegeta. GOT IT?!? there, now learn your lesson.

i love vegeta forever...:love: :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

thanx girlie-pie!!!!
*huggles*
at least SOMEONE knows how i get when someone (not SSJMihoshi!!!) bugs me about mah baby and comes in here trying to take him from me ....

MINE!!!!!:demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJMihoshi [/i]
[B]ok...i was going to be friends, but i'm glad i read that last post beforehand... I know already. get off my back [/B][/QUOTE]

what does that mean?

i was tryin to make it up to yu.. im sorry yu thought i was talking about yu... i wasn't.. i didn't mean too.. im really sorry... :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EsKaPhLoN3 [/i]
[B]damn u girls r crazy, why dosn't anybody fight over me:bawl: I need a hug:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

*hugs*
AWWWWWWWW im sowwy!:(

i wovers yu too!!:love:

HEY YOU ALL!! HE NEEDS SOME LOVIN!!!!:flaming:

*kugs*hugs*kugs*
Posted
I can understand how you guys feel. But...:laugh: :laugh: oh man esko!!!:laugh: :laugh: LOLOLOLOLOLOL........oh man I;m gonna die by laghing to much!:laugh: here you guys need this picture.:laugh: Made by me!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...