Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I'm new here so since I don't know anyone yet I'm just wondering if someone can make me a Teen Titans avatar that switches between Raven & Cyborg and a banner with all 5 members of the animated seried, with the title, and the main characters on it to be Raven & Cyborg. Thanks. Here's a link to where you can find pics of them. [url]http://wf.toonzone.net/WF/teentitans/[/url]
Posted
[quote name='Turdle']i gave it a shot. didn't know if you wanted your name on it or not. if you want any changes, just let me know.[/quote]

It's great, finally someone made me one. The only thing I would want changed would be Raven & Cyborg being the main two in the front with the other 3 in the back and it saying Teen Titans on it. Thanks again. The only sig I would want would be my real initials M-V-B
Posted
well i tried to fix the other one but i couldn't get it right. sooo...
i made a new one. once again if you want anything fixed tell me
Posted
Thank you Turdle for making me the banner. It's really great. You're the 1st person to make me one. Also, If I offended you or mad you mad or anything like that about asking other members to make one then I apologize for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...