Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a Sesshoumaru picture that I drew recently. Can anyone give me a suggestion for a good background? I was going to do a city scene, but I don't know if it's 'right' for it. What do you think?
Posted
I reckon you could get away with a city scene... maybe put a tree in the background somewhere, to add something natural to it. It's a good picture alone, although it would look better with a background. *holds out a virtual cookie* Here you go, you deserve it. And no, I didn't bake it, so I promise you it's safe.
Cinnamon ;)
Posted
Hmmm, well, considering his dress, perhaps a house/city setting would be good?

Or maybe a specifically modern Japanese one, like a Tokyo light-crossing or something?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...