Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Negative Uplift
Posted
Well, to start off, I hope I didn't get anybody excited like I was after first finding out about Chrono Trigger Resurrection - the PS2-Level graphic Chrono Trigger remake. I mean, I was never so happy in my life as I was that day (or 15 minutes). Look at this,
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd141/thepastfailures/cronosroom3.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd141/thepastfailures/portalopening.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd141/thepastfailures/staircase.jpg[/IMG]
this WAS going to be a project that we would probably be playing on PC right now but, for some reason, the project was discontinued not too long after it was started. Chrono Trigger is one of the best RPGs out there and it was nice to think that there was going to be a remake but now that there's not, I don't know what game(s) I'm looking forward to now. So, why did I bring this up? I have no idea.
Posted
[quote name='Negative Uplift']Well, to start off, I hope I didn't get anybody excited like I was after first finding out about Chrono Trigger Resurrection - the PS2-Level graphic Chrono Trigger remake. I mean, I was never so happy in my life as I was that day (or 15 minutes).
this WAS going to be a project that we would probably be playing on PC right now but, for some reason, the project was discontinued not too long after it was started. Chrono Trigger is one of the best RPGs out there and it was nice to think that there was going to be a remake but now that there's not, I don't know what game(s) I'm looking forward to now. So, why did I bring this up? I have no idea.[/QUOTE]

It's because it was an unofficial fan work and Square Enix have no idea what the term "flattery" means. All they care about is the money that they could have made off of this had they thought of it. Seriously, why did they have to send a cease and desist letter? They could have, I dunno, [B]hired the people behind it and made twice as much money as any of their crappy Final Fantasy spinoffs will ever make.[/B]

Way to think, big business.
Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']It's because it was an unofficial fan work and Square Enix have no idea what the term "flattery" means. All they care about is the money that they could have made off of this had they thought of it. Seriously, why did they have to send a cease and desist letter? They could have, I dunno, [B]hired the people behind it and made twice as much money as any of their crappy Final Fantasy spinoffs will ever make.[/B]

Way to think, big business.[/QUOTE]That's to bad really. A remake of that game would have been fun. >_> Though that just reminds me that I've yet to actually beat it. Whcih considering how close I am is pretty silly. XP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...