Guest Ashe Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 Hello. I'm new here, so pasensya na kung na mali man ang placement ng thread na to. I am Ashe. Perfectly new sa OtakuBoards, but not in the whole Message Board system. I am in a couple of other videogames - anime boards and I love to interact with other people who like what I like. So, mata ne? ^_^
Charles Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [QUOTE=Ashe]Hello. I'm new here, so pasensya na kung na mali man ang placement ng thread na to. I am Ashe. Perfectly new sa OtakuBoards, but not in the whole Message Board system. I am in a couple of other videogames - anime boards and I love to interact with other people who like what I like. So, mata ne? ^_^[/QUOTE]I couldn't really understand much of what you said there but you know how to go "^_^" so I suppose you'll fit right in. Anyway, welcome to OtakuBoards. We don't allow introduction threads, so have fun gettin' right to the interactin'.
Recommended Posts