Chiimaru Posted May 26, 2004 Posted May 26, 2004 [FONT=Tahoma]I heard that Gundam Wing is coming out on the Gamecube. Is this true? Or is it just a mere rumor to tick me off? I hope it's true. I heard it's called Mobile Suit Gundam. It would be cool if it came out and you could choose your Gundam pilot. I would definitly choose Duo. His DeathScythe rocks! Well, I was just wondering. Please let me know if you've heard about it![/FONT]
Semjaza Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 I don't know much about it, but it does exist. In fact, they even made a special edition GameCube that was packed with the game in Japan. [url]http://cube.ign.com/objects/639/639271.html[/url] It's due in October.
BlueYoshi Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 [color=teal]It's also going to be released for the Nintendo DS, though it's uncertain whether or not the games will replicate each other. Anyway, here's a [/color][url=http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/mobilesuitgundamseed/media.htm][u]movie[/u][/url] [color=teal]that's supposed to show some cool in game footage of the DS version of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed. I haven't seen it yet but I'll probably watch it later.[/color]
Guest AleXavier Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 Are you serious? Gundam wing is my favorite Anime of all times, If a game comes out for it I'm getting it, That would be awesome! 'till next time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now