Guest DracOnyx Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 to do some pencil sketches from a fanfiction I wrote that's posted on adultfanfiction.net. Would really like to see the images I saw in my head translated to picture from text, but I'm not capable of doing it myself. If you would like to take on the challenge, email me at [email]draconyx1@hotmail.com[/email] with the subject of 'Gravitation Artwork'. Please don't have a squeamish stomach or a closed mind, as the fic itself is yaoi.
Syk3 Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Adultfanfiction.net? O_o This wouldn't happen to contain any images inappropriate for OtakuBoards, would it? lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now