OtakuBoards

More Anime

Guest Recca

Guest Recca
Hey guys I'm new!
whats up? anyways i have a question anyone any other good anime to watch?
along the lines of naruto, dbzgt/ flame of recca /heat guy j?
Please do tell

Welcome to OtakuBoards. ^_^ If you enjoy Flame of Recca and Naruto, you'll almost certainly love Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter and One Piece. Yu Yu Hakusho is currently airing on Toonami; the latter two series are currently in the process of being digisubbed.

Much like favorites threads, recommendations threads tend to be something of a mixed bag. We've had highly successful suggestion topics in the past, but this doesn't guarantee that future offerings won't attract a slew of two-word posts and other forms of spam. The thread creator's starting post is what usually makes the difference. Next time, try explaining why you like the shows you listed. The more details you provide, the easier it'll be for other members to help you out; that will also encourage them to write more.

If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to PM me or one of the other moderators. But I also advise you to go over OtakuBoards' Rules and FAQ... chances are that they'll be able to clear up your confusion. Anyway, thank you for your time. ^_^

Thread closed.

~Dagger~