Megumi Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I've had no time to draw lately, with my dad making me work for him full time, and getting ready for a big trip I'm taking, so this weekend when I finally had sometime off I drew this thing... it's done entirely with the touchpad on my laptop (due to my lack-of-tablet-y-ness ;_; ) without even a primary sketch or anything to work with, coupled with the fact I CAN'T draw dragons no matter how I try (they always look like dinosaurs or demonic horses) makes it pretty crappy. Whatever....
KKC Posted June 9, 2004 Posted June 9, 2004 [size=1]I hate drawing dragons too. The only dragon I can draw is Trog Dor the Burninator, but I had to take step by step lessons for that. So, this was basically an oekaki right? I think for a computer drawing it's really good, a lot better than what I have ever come up with. He looks like a comodo dragon (a real big one). I really like how he/she is shaded like it's coming out of the shadows and stuff, that looks really neat. His claws are a bit messy and his hind right claw looks a bit weird because of the shadow effect. I would suggest making his eyes red or something, that would be cool ^^ [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now