Guest SenbonHaku Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Could someone make me a Haku banner, one that says "Makyou Hyoushou"? It would be greatly appreciated and of course I'd definitely give you credit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Onix Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Here's a Haku banner for you. I didn't know whether or not you wanted the quote to have a question mark or not. What does it mean anyway (I like anime but I don't speak much Japanese. Sigh) [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19395&stc=1[/IMG] -ULX
Turdle Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Here you go if you like it and want anything changed, let me know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now