Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

Ok, for those of you that don't know what doujinshi Ron Weasley is, it's kinda of like an Anime-ish/Manga-ish version of our red headed buddy from the HP Books.

So, i'd like the doujinshi pic of him with a faded picture in the background of any kind of spider, and in bold font "Spiders Suck"

Not that hard of a request, I hope. If you can't find a good picture of a spider then don't worry about it.

Thanks!

DaisukeAngel.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

It's prefect!

Thank you so much, I love it! It's just what I was looking for.

I'm going to put it up right away![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...