RealHalfBreed Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 Hey, these are my first two attempts at writing so I wanted to write about one of my fav shows Teen Titans and to be more specific the couple of Cyborg & Raven. They're not done yet, but I hope to have more added to them over the weekend. I would like to hear your reviews and if you have any ideas as long as they are postive towards Cy & Rae. Emotions only has 3 chapters done and Short Circuit only 1 so far, if you like them then I'll work harder to make sure that they are really good stories. [URL=http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1893265]http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1893265[/URL] [URL=http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1894797&time=1086425624]http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1894797&time=1086425624[/URL]
Minako Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 I like it! The first one is kind of like a cliff-hanger, but it's kind of hard for me to swollow that they're not super heroes. (No Offense...:sweat: ) The second one, in my opinion is much better! Keep up the good work! :D
RealHalfBreed Posted June 6, 2004 Author Posted June 6, 2004 no prob I hope you like what I put in after it. I await to her your review.
Minako Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [COLOR=DarkRed]Hello! Sorry it took so long! I read them both yesterday! I really enjoyed the one where [spoiler] Cyborg gets the virus...and the Ending! That's priceless! "don't you ever-do that-to me-again!" [/spoiler] I also liked the one where they were regular teens too! They are very well written! Keep up the good work! ~Minako[/COLOR]
RealHalfBreed Posted June 12, 2004 Author Posted June 12, 2004 thanks, I'm glad that you liked them! Be sure to check back on the one where they're regular teens because I hope to have more chapters up this weekend and I have another story coming up also. :D
Motfati Posted June 21, 2004 Posted June 21, 2004 LORD! OF COURSE YOU SHOULD FINISH THE FIRST ONE! IT WOULD BE A SIN NOT TO! I thought the first one was truly amazing (not that well written :rolleyes: , but whatever, I still got the picture). I loved it SO much. Maybe that's just because I'm a HUGE TTs freak (You should see me and my obsession... It's unhealthy, really.), or maybe it was just good and I'd go with both. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to read the second one [tear, tear] because... Well, that's not the point, but... really, the first one... I'm adding it to my favourites list, lol. Thank-you so much for giving me the link to that story of yours. It was... (tries to find the right word)... Well, let's just say I'll be reading it again. ^^
RealHalfBreed Posted June 21, 2004 Author Posted June 21, 2004 alright alright, you convinced me to continue it lol. I'm a freak about Teen Titans too lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now