Pagan Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 I'm getting back to my roots with this banner. I remember my first banner was of Gambit so I want my last to be of Gambit also. Well my last of my High School life and the first of my College. I would like this banner to be the greatest and most awesome I've ever seen. I know someone other then me likes Ole Remy. I would like the banner to say "Pick A Card Any Card". I would also like the avatar to match. Good Luck(cause you're gonna need it). ^_^ Here is a link to the picture [url]http://www.uncannyxmen.net/covers/previews/xmenunlimited3.jpg[/url] Thanks to all that post!
Epsilon Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]I tried, although I'm pretty sure I lasped on the; "I would like this banner to be the greatest and most awesome I've ever seen." [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Pagan Posted June 7, 2004 Author Posted June 7, 2004 Actually this banner hit my quote right on the money. It truelly is greatest and most awesome I've ever seen. I really like your work; it is quite good. I can tell you put alot of effort into making this for me and I am greatful. Thank you very much.
Turdle Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 well I gave it a shot, I'm not to sure about the outcome but I thought I'd show it anyway. Hope you like it.
Pagan Posted June 9, 2004 Author Posted June 9, 2004 Another excellent banner. I really like it alot. Now I have a hard decision to make. These are both very good banners. I'll probably use both. Could you make a avatar to match your banner Turdle? Thank you both
Turdle Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 I'd be glad to but I'm not at home right now so I have no access to photoshop so it'll take about a week to get it done.
Guest pimpjoe_esb Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 Can someone make me Gambit banner??E-mail it at [email]pimpjoe_esb@yahoo.com[/email] Thanks so much. I need one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now