Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey,if i saw a Ron Weasly Doujinshi..there was to be my fav HP char Hermione Granger.I would just like a Doujinshi Hermione with a school backround if possible,then the qoute will be "Howd She get here ?!".Thanks alot for all of you that will participate and give me a banner.
Posted
Well since I did the ron doujinshi I figured I'd give the hermione a try too. It took me a while to find good pics of her. If you want any changes let me know.
Posted
go to edit signature and put, click the insert image button and put [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19470[/url]
in the box
Posted
[QUOTE=Turdle]go to edit signature and put, click the insert image button and put [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19470[/url]
in the box[/QUOTE]
it seems to me that teh banner isn't working,would you know why its not?
Posted
[quote name='Turdle']it's working, I can see it[/quote]
yea i had to type it letter my letter.Would anyoen mind makign a Hermione avatar for me? *puts on innocent helpless eyes*
Posted
im getting sick and tired of this not working.....i tried liek 20 times already and it still dosn't work..today msut be my bad day..
Posted
sunofelixes, if you want the avatar to work, save it on your computer. Right click on it, save it, then got to custom avatar and click browse. Go through your files, click on the picture and there you go. If you still need help you can PM me. :D
Posted
thank you so much.the saving thign was so more conveinent tahn the other way.And especially thanks to you Turdle!*huggels*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...