CloueX Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 Hi everybody i would like if possible to get an avatar of Tomoe from Rurouni Kenshin. If you could put my user name CloueX on it that would be great!Thanks to all!
Tenshi Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 Sure, I'll make it. I'll edit my message when it's done. EDIT: Here it is: [IMG]http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/HanyouTenshi/rk-tomoe-2123l.png[/IMG]
Kieko Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [i][color=navy]I tried, too. I made two of them and I think they turned out pretty good... Well... here ya go! [img]http://server5.uploadit.org/files/ForgottenChild-tomoeavi1.jpg[/img] [img]http://server5.uploadit.org/files/ForgottenChild-tomoeavi2.jpg[/img][/color][/i]
Subaru-sama Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 I made one...I might make some ore later.[IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Zefie/tomoesword.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now