OtakuBoards

Wanna Be Part of a Fansub?

Guest Joker-kun

Guest Joker-kun
Hello fellow Otaku's, you love watching, dont you wanna be part of making it?

Positions Needed: Anything
Projects in progress: Gravion Zwie, Bakuretsu Tenshi, Naruto,Samuarai Champloo, and Full Metal Alchemist
Projects planned: Samurai 7, One Piece, PMK, and whatever a translator would want.
Fansub: [color=red][name removed][/color]

Hi, we dont NEED anyone, but we would like to fill a few gaps so people could be focused on 1 project, if they are doing 2. We would also like perhaps some backups for projects. The way we work is in cells, so each project has its own coordinator and staff, so we want 2 more teams pur together for One Piece and Samurai 7, so for those we do need some people. If you can help in anyway, pm me here, or at the [color=red][name removed][/color] forums [[color=red][url removed][/color] -- you can also put a topic under recruitment section and just say you seen this add from [color=red][name removed][/color]] or you can add me to MSN --> [color=red][e-mail removed][/color] if you do add me, please tell me how you have my email so i know who you are.

note: Two biggest postions wanted/needed are karaoke timers and translators.

Thank You

[size=1]Hello, Joker, and welcome to OtakuBoards. Unfortunately, if you simply signed up here for the sole purpose of creating a topic strictly for advertising, then I regret to inform you that topics made to advertise are prohibited at this message board.

Your post shall be edited for content, and this thread will be closed. However, if you wish to advertise in your signature, you are more than welcome to, any members who are interested can still contact you via a Private Message as well.[/size]