DeadSeraphim Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=Indigo]Methinks there is a screw up with the portfolio down the bottom of myO sites. Its not showing greeting cards anymore. Now, at first I thought my cards had been deleted, but when I investigated I found they still existed. So I nipped over to Mimmi's, who has made like... 22 or something and found nothing but a link to Wallpapers, except when I clicked it it went all awry and I got mySQL database error output messages. It doesn't seem to happen at Des' site though, which makes me wonder if its a randomly occuring (among memebers that is) bug. ~CrH~[/color][/size][/font]
jblessing Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 Everything should be fixed now, let me know if you spot any more errors with it. Thanks for pointing it out :cool:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now