Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkviolet]I started watching this last year with all the funny people. It was one of the few reality shows I liked. Now it's beginning it's second season tonight on CBS (or NBC) at 8/7 central.

I can't wait to see it again. So does anyone else have any opinions?[/color]
Posted
Last Comic Standing... All I can say is, [i]"Dat Phan, you crazy!"[/i]

I know there's a sequel program coming out soon, and I personally can't wait. Of course, the name is no guarantee of another Dat Phan in the making...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...