ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 [color=darkviolet]I started watching this last year with all the funny people. It was one of the few reality shows I liked. Now it's beginning it's second season tonight on CBS (or NBC) at 8/7 central. I can't wait to see it again. So does anyone else have any opinions?[/color]
Shinken Posted June 8, 2004 Posted June 8, 2004 Last Comic Standing... All I can say is, [i]"Dat Phan, you crazy!"[/i] I know there's a sequel program coming out soon, and I personally can't wait. Of course, the name is no guarantee of another Dat Phan in the making...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now