Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Please help me... Anyone


Recommended Posts

Guest blackflame12489
Posted
Hey there, I'm making an anime game, to show my loyalty and devotion to a show that I watch Nightly, InuYasha, and I need some information on how to get into contact with the admin of this website in order to gain some sort of rights to some of the material I would like to use in the game as well as some information on how to get into contact with the author and owner of the series, Rumiko Takahashi, but I have no clue otherwise on how to gain contact with these two sources, so if anyone at all could help me please drop me a line either as a PM, a Post, or an E-mail to [email]blackflame12489@yahoo.com[/email] , Thank you for concidering this message

Kyle Hoehn
Posted
This is a really bizarre thread. Nevertheless, you can contact the owner of the site at this email address: [email]Adam@theOtaku.com[/email]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...