OtakuBoards

Summer Vacation W/ Yu Yu Hakusho!!!!

Atsuka

i thought that i could start summer vacation (or the start of [I]my[/I] summer vacation...) w/ some yyh stuff! i attached some yyh pics but i do have more and i would like to hear opinions about the show, see some more yyh pics, who your bishies are, etc. tell me ANYTHING! (i even found some fabulous sites if anyone is interested XD) don't be shy!

p.s. reply plz!

• 2 weeks later...
So cartoon network is playing the new episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho, or at least, that's where I'm watching it. It's like my pasion for the show is down. The huge cliffhanger of an ending feels like years ago. And this return to the show has been boring, just more punching for the sake of it with weird pointless endings that hold no real bearing on events.
I do imagine it will end strong, Yuskae Yurimeshi has become notorious for strong finishers. Maybe cartoon network held onto it for too long. Maybe it's just me, maybe it's my mood, or maybe it's really the show quality and luke warm episodes. Maybe it's the lineup. Whatever it is, here's to hoping Yu Yu Hakusho picks up for the big Tuguro fight.

P.S. I like the new ending credits, but you gotta love that original closing song :o