Mizu Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 Like I said, I need help w/ my signature!! @_@ I wanna put something in it, but it keeps saying that html code is OFF. but I NEED it to be ON!!! How to I turn on the html code!? T.T
Ryu_Sakura Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 Well what do you need to put in it? An image? What? We cold help you more if we knew what you were trying to do.
DDG Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]HTML code is only used in the Adventure Arena. What you would use elsewhere are these [tags].[/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]For example, a color tag would be [color=color of your choice]TEXT[*/color] Just without the asterisk. Font faces are [font=font face of your choice]TEXT[*/font] Again, without the asterisk. The most basic tags can be found while using the Standard Editor and the tags are not necessary when using the WYSIWYG Editor.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Hope that helped. ^_^[/color][/size][/font]
Mizu Posted June 10, 2004 Author Posted June 10, 2004 Well, I wanna put a animation from Gpetz in my sig <.< so I dunno if that info helps or not @_@
Skye Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 Well, since its an image(I'm guessing?) then you would use this [img]URL[*/img] without the asterisk. And it should work that way. I hope that helps.
Mizu Posted June 10, 2004 Author Posted June 10, 2004 well, here's the code I wanted to pt in my sig: Animation from Gpetz.com how do I put that as an [IMG] thing?
DDG Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 [quote name='Mizu]well, here's the code I wanted to pt in my sig: Animation from Gpetz.com how do I put that as an [IMG'] thing?[/quote][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][quote][center][img]http://www.gpetz.com/animations/animation287.gif[*/img][/color][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][color=black]Animation from Gpetz.com[*/center][/quote][/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]That is how you would do it, just without the asterisks in the tags. Oh, and the 'Animation from Gpetz.com' is just there to give credit to the website, heh.[/color][/size][/font]
jblessing Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 [quote name='Mizu]well, here's the code I wanted to pt in my sig: Animation from Gpetz.com how do I put that as an [IMG'] thing?[/quote] Check out the OtakuBoards FAQ next time for commonly asked questions like these, [url="http://otakuboards.com/faq.php?"]click[/url]. Anyways, place the following code in your signature: [code] [*center][*img]http://www.gpetz.com/animations/animation287.gif[/img][/center][/code] [color=red][b]Important:[/b][/color] You must remove the asteriks (*) from the two beginning tags, I placed that there as to not actually show the picture.
Mizu Posted June 10, 2004 Author Posted June 10, 2004 Wow, thanks alot everybody! ^_^ I'm gonna go put it in my sig right now! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now