roxybudgy Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 Any one else watch McLeod's Daughters? It's an Australian TV drama, but I know that they show it on satelite TV on the Hallmark channel (I think). It used to be on channel 9 in Austrlia, but the season ended and I'm really looking forward to the next season, which is coming in 8 weeks time or so.
terra Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I'm in New Zealand right now, but I haven't seen this show. I have, however, seen plenty of ads for it. I'm sorry, but every time I see one, I think, "Who would watch this show?" Then again, I've never even seen a few minutes of it, so I probably shouldn't be judging. So people do watch the show, huh. What's it about, anyway? Three pretty girls on a farm, as far as I can tell ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now