Guest jannette Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 anyone want to make me a banner and avatar of either chocobo's or something with fire and a vampire??
Oceanborn Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 If I give it a shot, is that a specific vampire or some Hellsing-AnotherWorld-D-Dracula-Anythingelsedunno stuff? Chocobo, you say... Well, I have pictures of chocobos, but... Not a single clue what that would look like... Maybe a blu' sky with a close-up on a chocobo somewhere in th right... ...! You know, if you're lucky and I'm not lazy... There was that attack in Final Fantasy 8, Chocobo fire :devil:. If I take a nice screenshot... I'll think over it. ---------- Ans there he was, the Oh Weird One.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now