OtakuBoards

Whats Your Favorite Anime Character?

Guest AnimeConnection

Guest AnimeConnection
I know this is a tough and cruel question to ask but please post your favorite anime character of all time.

---------------------

mine is: Yoko Kurama

Welcome to OtakuBoards, AnimeConnection. ^_^

We already have a three page long thread entitled "Who is the best anime character, in your opinion?" What truly bewilders me is that you actually posted there before creating this topic. In the future, please try to avoid making duplicate threads. Also, we (OtakuBoards' staff) have a very low tolerance for favorites threads. Unless your opening post is absolutely spectacular in terms of depth, length and thoughtfulness, such topics stand a good chance of being closed almost immediately.

Simply saying "Yoko Kurama" is insufficient. Next time, you should explain why that character appeals to you personally. Use complete sentences, and bear in mind that a constant stream of one-line posts is not permissible. So far I have not seen you write a single reply that's longer than two lines. As a result, I strongly suggest that you read the Rules and FAQ before doing anything else.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators. Thank you for your time.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~