Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
MAgic: The Gethering, A D&D, or Warhammer 40,000?

I was just wondering. Im just now getting into playing magic. Im starting to play Warhammer soon too. Im just now learning the rules and Im about to buy my units and paint them up.

I would like to play some D&D too, but having trouble finding people who will play.
Posted
Maybe this topic would be better in the games and stories forum. I play Magic ande Dnd (3rd edition) I have never played warhammer. I hear it is alot of fun though. What kind of DnD guy do you have? I have a elven sorceress, she is 4th level. I used to have a high level wizard, but since we switched to 3rd edition we had to make new guys.

500 posts! Hoo - Yeah! :mrt:
Posted
It might go better in games, but its always fool of RPGs and stuff so I dont know, ill let the mods decide.

Anyway...

As for as my D&D charater, so far hes just a Level 1 Human Theif. Nothing special cause like i said I am having trouble finding people to play with. Im trying to get my magic and warhammer buddies to playing it.

Warhammer is fun though....just watching some people play is fun. YOu should try it, although it gets kinda expensive.
Posted
I played AD&D with my friends alot when I was younger, but we;ve been slackin' off. (And congrats on the 500 posts. On the old Otaku boards I had over 2000.:bawl: but not nomore. Oh well:toothy: )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...