Jump to content
OtakuBoards

who is the most funniest anime character of all?


Recommended Posts

Guest aeroboy
Posted
just who is the most funniest anime character?and why do you think so?i vote vash the stampede,from trigun.he always changes his mood's and that's what make's him funny. :laugh:
Guest Princess of Mer
Posted
well...................i'll take Chopper from One Piece.the way he hide is soooooo funny!
Guest MidnightDreamer
Posted
Yeah I vote Spike off of Cowboy Bebop. Hes so laid-back and can be funny and not even try to be. Like on eppy. 3# when he swallowed that cigarete on the elevator at the casino! ^_~
Posted
I think Excel is the funnist charcter because she is just so blonde and clueless.
I also think Hyatt's funny but not nearly as funny as Excel.
Posted
I vote Vash the Stampede from Trigun. He's always got those cute expressions and mood swings... and he looks really funny when his mouth is full of donuts! :laugh: Phew! He always makes me laugh. :D That's why I love him so much! *huggle*
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]*Shudders violently*

I've said enough to you members in all of the other threads that I've had to close/delete. Quit spamming, read the rules.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...