Guest aeroboy Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 just who is the most funniest anime character?and why do you think so?i vote vash the stampede,from trigun.he always changes his mood's and that's what make's him funny. :laugh:
Terrax Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 i think goku as a kid in dragonball is pretty funny, he always cracks me up
Guest Princess of Mer Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 well...................i'll take Chopper from One Piece.the way he hide is soooooo funny!
Shi no Tenshi Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Anyone from FLCL, they always do something to crack me up. And although it's not anime things like Spongebob and Zim make me laugh too.
Guest MidnightDreamer Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Yeah I vote Spike off of Cowboy Bebop. Hes so laid-back and can be funny and not even try to be. Like on eppy. 3# when he swallowed that cigarete on the elevator at the casino! ^_~
bimbo69 Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 I think Excel is the funnist charcter because she is just so blonde and clueless. I also think Hyatt's funny but not nearly as funny as Excel.
Chibi Devil Me Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 I vote Vash the Stampede from Trigun. He's always got those cute expressions and mood swings... and he looks really funny when his mouth is full of donuts! :laugh: Phew! He always makes me laugh. :D That's why I love him so much! *huggle*
Queen Asuka Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 [color=crimson][size=1]*Shudders violently* I've said enough to you members in all of the other threads that I've had to close/delete. Quit spamming, read the rules. Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts