Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if anyone could make me an avi and banner for my new RPG. If anyone reads this then I would like a banner that says FF13: Evolution Begins and Cysword 6 somewhere on there preferably above the words FF13 Evolution Begins. I would just like my avi to say FF13. I don't care really about the color, but I would like it if the two matched. Thanx in advance to anyone who does this.
Posted
You didn't specify what kinda pictures you wanted on it.


Anyhoo, I'll make it. Once I get a better idea of what pictures I should use.
Posted
I really would just like a solid color backround with the word over it. Dark Blue backround and Black Font would be nice though. IF you mean the picture of the actual thing, then I posted it up above. Thanx for making it.
Posted
OH! Okay! I get it now. Sure, I can do that. I'll edit my post when it's done.


EDIT: Is this what you wanted? If not, I'll happily re-make them for you.

[B]Siggie:[/B]

[IMG]http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/HanyouTenshi/cysword6-siggie.png[/IMG]

[B]Avvie:[/B]

[IMG]http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/HanyouTenshi/cysword6-avvie.png[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...