Anne Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well I think its time for a new banner and avi for myself. The only problem is I have no time to do so. So I need an aid from my fellow OBers. Could someone making me a Fruits BAsket banner and Avi please? Okay what I want on it: This qoute "High School Girls. Young Nubile High School Girls--- Live and in Person!!!" Also: I want a pic of Shigure [URL=http://we-love-anime.com/gallery/index.php?g=Fruits%20Basket&p=154&frpg=4&f=#pic]Here is one [/URL] [URL=http://we-love-anime.com/gallery/index.php?g=Fruits%20Basket&p=108&frpg=3&f=#pic]And look another[/URL] I would really like this pic to be on my Avi please. And also a pic of high school girl: [URL=http://we-love-anime.com/gallery/index.php?g=Fruits%20Basket&p=63&frpg=2&f=#pic]One[/URL] [URL=http://we-love-anime.com/gallery/index.php?g=Fruits%20Basket&p=64&frpg=2&f=#pic]two[/URL] If you can find a better picture of the girls it is fine. I don't really care if my name is on it or not. The colour and design is up to you. As long as it has the stuff i meanted above I don't care what colour it is. Well wait I do, what I mean is if it visually appealing. Well Thank Thank for however does this for me, I am much obliged. ~MEW~[/FONT][/COLOR]
Tenshi Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 I will do it ^_^. I'll edit my post when it's done. [color=teal]EDIT:[/color] I'm very sorry, but alot has been going on lately. I simply don't have time to complete your request. If someone else could do the banner, I would be very appriciative. Thank you. -Tenshi [color=teal]Double posting is not permitted on these forums under any circumstances. Please keep that in mind. ;) -Syk3[/color]
Onix Posted June 28, 2004 Posted June 28, 2004 Here's my try. Both turned to crap in the saving, though. [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19840&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19841&stc=1[/IMG] Oh, and I hate to play mod, but double posting is frowned upon Tenshi. There is an edit button to serve that purpose. -ULX
Hikari no Yugi Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 well, i did the avi and banner, hope you like it^^:
Anne Posted July 15, 2004 Author Posted July 15, 2004 Well thank you all for trying.. But being a very picky person and one that can change her mind easly i decuded to change what i was going to do. Thank you anyway. Much love. Kittychanann *LOoks around* Yes I am slao using this to put up my banner.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now