OtakuBoards

Beastie Boys Banner and Avatar Request

Zen

[color=green][size=1]

I would like to request a Beastie boys banner and avatar set. Preffereaby, I would like an image of the three Beasties (head shots prefferably) in the Banner with their new logo posted into the left bottom corner. If possible, make the image black and white, but if this is not convenient, then please ignore. I would like a pic of Mike D. in the avatar. Black and white preferrably, but like the banner, it doesn't have to be a requirment. Preferably good picture quality please, aswell, newer pictures of the group preferred. Unfortunately, I cannot currently provide my own. Thank you all who try.

Flux.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]You can find a few of the newer images at the Offical website. (for anyone else who want's to try, or in general, etc.)

[URL=http://www.beastieboys.com/]Offical Beastie Boys Site[/URL]

Anyways, here's my try on the banner Reflux. I haven't gotten the avatar yet. I'm looking/hoping to find a better picture Mike D. My sincerest apologizes. Let me know if you would like anything changed or a different banner.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=green][size=1]

Thank you very much Ruby. I Concerning the avatar, I hate to change my mind, but could you switch the image to Adrock. If you've already created the Mike D. avatar, by all means disregard, but if you've yet to find the image, then use Adrock instead. Thanks again. .[/color][/size]