OtakuBoards

Banner Request of Kakashi

Guest SaintTrunks

Guest SaintTrunks
Could someone make me a Kakashi banner? I would love it to have in it these words:

Trunks The Swordsman, Kakashi

Not in that fashion. Just somwhere on the banner =). Flash would be awesome =o. Also, Could you put in a picture of "Trunks" in it? So it would be a Kakashi and Trunks banner! Thank you so much =).

If no one knows who trunks is, Search on google. if you cant find a good picture. Just kakashi would be awesome. Thank you so much ^^

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] Oh, and could someone please also make me an Avatar of Kakashi? Flash would be great also =o. If flash isn't possible, normal is awesome ^^

I'm working on your banner at the moment. I'll update later with the finished banner. Oh, and by the way, double posting isn't allowed. You should use the edit button to add in anything you forgot or want to add.

Guest SaintTrunks
[quote name='Nomad']I'm working on your banner at the moment. I'll update later with the finished banner. Oh, and by the way, double posting isn't allowed. You should use the edit button to add in anything you forgot or want to add.[/quote]

Ok =). Sorry, I didn't notice the "change" button =o. Thanks, You're the best ^^.

heh, Bah! I'm so stupid. I was looking for pictures of Trunks, while making the Kakashi part, and I didn't save and it got erased when my comp went and flipped out and rebooted itself *glares*. Anyways, I'm still working on it. Although I can't seem to find any images of Trunks that are of a well enough quality to use, so I'm going to just put Kakashi on it. Now off to make the banner.

Guest SaintTrunks
[quote name='Nomad']heh, Bah! I'm so stupid. I was looking for pictures of Trunks, while making the Kakashi part, and I didn't save and it got erased when my comp went and flipped out and rebooted itself *glares*. Anyways, I'm still working on it. Although I can't seem to find any images of Trunks that are of a well enough quality to use, so I'm going to just put Kakashi on it. Now off to make the banner.[/quote]

No problem about the Trunks =). I dont mind ^^. Kakashi alone would be great also =). Thanks

Guest SaintTrunks
[quote name='Nomad]Bah! I guess I lied again..... I found a pretty good image of Trunks and put it on there. So here you go, a Kakashi [i]and[/i'] Trunks banner. I made a few, with little differences between a couple.[/quote]

Thanks so much ^^. They rock ^^