Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:( CN took .hack//SIGN off the air at the fourth episode so I had to buy the series. I got it on ebay for 20$. I am now a complete expert.
Posted
Silent Shadows, please post in the official .hack//SIGN thread if you'd like to discuss the show. Telling us that you purchased a bootleg won't inspire an incredible amount of confidence in your judgment, so it might be a good idea to focus on the anime itself rather than on how you came to acquire it. ;)

Both of you could put a bit more effort into your posts as well. Correct grammer, spelling and punctuation are fairly important here at OtakuBoards; no member should have trouble figuring out what you're trying to say. Anyway, I or one of the other moderators would be more than happy to offer you some guidance if you don't quite understand the rules. It's what we're here for, right?

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...