Guest CB Kyra Posted June 24, 2004 Posted June 24, 2004 Sorry, I'm new here and I was wondering, is this like a role-play board or... Something else? I appologize for my stupidity, but I had to ask.
terra Posted June 25, 2004 Posted June 25, 2004 [color=green]Hi CB Kyra, The procedures and rules of the Adventure Arena, which is indeed a role-play section of OtakuBoards, are in the stickies at the top of the forum. Feel free to read through them before posting here again, as hopefully they explain how this all works in enough detail for you. (Some of the other forums have these stickies explaining procedures for that specific section as well, so you should always read them.) Non-RPG threads and posts are highly discouraged within the Adventure Arena, though, so please avoid posting questions and threads like this in the future. I'm closing this thread, but if you have any more questions, just PM me or Arcadia. In general, the place to post questions would be the [b]Suggestions & Feedback[/b] Forum, located within The Prefecture. Welcome to OB. --terra[/color]
Recommended Posts