Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest CB Kyra
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Is there any one out there who just wants to talk? About anything!?!? I am so bored right now. My muse left me with the damn cymbol monky again and my little voices are all on vacation... Hey! I got an idea!!! Weird cartoon crushes. It can be anime, reg. cartoons, or manga. Post the char, why you like them, and what show they're from!!!
Name:Brian the Dog
Show:Family Guy
Why: He's very funny, and he drinks dry martinis. How adorable is that? And he's sorta like me sometimes...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]well... I dont really want to state any crushes...... but i do like Peach! hmm, was that hard to guess?! well i try to act like her though i'm a guy.... but yeah! and she was in a TV series! so that fits under the cartoon catagory! ^_^

later!

-Peach[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=2][color=blue]Well I have to cartoon 2 crushes. They are......[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff]1. Wolfwood from trigun: I always loved a guy that wears black. :love:[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff]2. Spike from Cowboy bebop: I really don't know why.:love:[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff]Hey, don't these they look and act the same or is it just me?[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff] Well see you around. [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Cat14][size=2][color=blue]Well I have to cartoon 2 crushes. They are......[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff]1. Wolfwood from trigun: I always loved a guy that wears black. :love:[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff]2. Spike from Cowboy bebop: I really don't know why.:love:[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff]Hey, don't these they look and act the same or is it just me?[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff] Well see you around. [/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[center][img]http://www.slownerveaction.org/forumfun/images/sucks/linkboomerang_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

This is an interesting premise CB Kyra and it's nice to see members attempting lighthearted discussions. But, at the same time, this topic is obviously pointless. Evidence of this rests in the fact that we once had to prohibit similar discussions in our former DragonBall Z forum and the poor trend of lackluster discussion within this thread itself. It?s simply because there?s little to substantiate a crush on a fictitious character that makes for reasonable talk.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...