Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wasnt really sure where to post this but I'm new to Otaku and I need some help! I signed up for myOtaku but I'm not really sure how to use it. Can someone give me a quick explanation please :)
Posted
all you need to do is read the rules and skim through the FAQ thing, and you should get the gist of things.
BTW: welcome! :babble:
Posted
[size=1]I believe the submission system is down at the moment.

In any case, welcome to OB. As Terrax, said, you should read the rules. For future reference, this sort of thing should be psted in the Feedback forum.

If you have questions, feel free to PM myself or another staff member.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...