Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=blue]Well, looking at your sig right now, there's only one problem: that asterisk (*) shouldn't be there. If you remove that, it should work. Otherwise, there's something else you've forgotten to do.[/color][/font]
Posted
[color=#707875]I fixed it for you. You forgot to add "www." to the start of the site's URL.

Also, I recommend that you take note of your post quality (puntucation, capital letters), just to make your posts a bit clearer to read. I found your first and second PM to be a little confusing for that reason. It's just something to watch, is all.

To make your avatar work, you only have to upload it by going to "Edit Avatar". It's pretty easy, but you have to ensure that your custom avatar meets the size requirements (if it's too large or takes up too much memory it won't be accepted by the software). ^_^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=James][color=#707875]I fixed it for you. You forgot to add "www." to the start of the site's URL.

Also, I recommend that you take note of your post quality (puntucation, capital letters), just to make your posts a bit clearer to read. I found your first and second PM to be a little confusing for that reason. It's just something to watch, is all.

To make your avatar work, you only have to upload it by going to "Edit Avatar". It's pretty easy, but you have to ensure that your custom avatar meets the size requirements (if it's too large or takes up too much memory it won't be accepted by the software). ^_^[/color][/QUOTE]



Sorry about the typing ptoblems and all the grammer im so used to bein on AIM and typin so sloppy.

But what I really wanted to say was, I've tryed to putting my avi up on the edit avitar, and it still wont show up. It cant be that the avi is to big either because I've checked it and its the perfect size.
Posted
[font=Arial][size=1][color=Indigo]Have you made sure 'Use Custom Avatar' is selected? If it is still on the top option (Do Not Use Avatar) when you enter the upload path it will not show up. Otherwise I've no idea.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Thats the biggest problem, I've clicked on all of the things I need to, at least I think I did because I've read the entire page and it still wont come up. I was wondering if there could be a problem with the avatar, besides the size. That would be my only other guess

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...