Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fallen Angel banner and avi


Recommended Posts

Guest Devil/Angel
Posted
I was wondering if anyone could make me a fallen angel banner and avi.

For the banner I would like a pic of a dark colored fallen angel with dark colors in the backround, in the upper left corner I would like Devil/Angel to be put there and in the lower area I would like, "The Fallen Angel is the master of heaven and hell.".

For the avi I would like something that matches the banner and have it say Devil over the word Angel.

Thanx in advance to anyone who makes this.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I looked for anime-styled dark angel pictures and the only one I could find is a picture of Sakura (Card Captor Sakura) in a devil/angel costume (granted, it [i]is[/i] a [i]costume[/i], but it looks like she actually has black wings). Will that be okay?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...