Twisted_Smiles_ Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 yes, I've made a mistake by posting in the wrong place. thank you for correcting me. Can someone please make me an Inuyasha Banner? or an Inuyasha/Kagome banner? please and thank you :love2:
otakulab Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [QUOTE=Twisted_Smiles_]yes, I've made a mistake by posting in the wrong place. thank you for correcting me. Can someone please make me an Inuyasha Banner? or an Inuyasha/Kagome banner? please and thank you :love2:[/QUOTE] does any certain colour hit your fancy?
Twisted_Smiles_ Posted June 30, 2004 Author Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='otakulab']does any certain colour hit your fancy?[/quote] pink would do nicely!
otakulab Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 Ro-k; Ro-k... hope you like these.. made you a few banners to choose from, and I know u didnt ask for an avi, but I made ya one anywho.. =^-^=
Twisted_Smiles_ Posted June 30, 2004 Author Posted June 30, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic]eekers thanks ever so much! it's perfect!!! i love it! it is simply amazing! :love: credit will be given![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts