Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just bought it, seeing as how it just came out. I was really looking forward to reading it. I was hoping it would be a sequal, maybe the girl in the ad would be Kira and Rei's kid or something. I don't know, but I didn't like the short prequal followed by two other short stories. It was a big let down for me. The prequal itself was ok, but I liked Kira and Rei's story so much, I would have preferred more about them than what was thyere.

Did any other Mars' fans buy it? What did you think about it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...