Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ozzy's back with his first new album in six years. Anyone heard/like his new song "Get's Me Through"? I think it's awesome that he's got a new CD out. The Ozzman is back with a new album!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]

No s*** ya' moron! What I meant was he's got a new album out. [/B][/QUOTE]

Watch your attitude... and your mouth... we aren't 10 years old...

And I'm more looking forward to the new MJ album.... Tuesday....

My last Ozzy album was stolen.... and I normally refrain from buying these American albums you speak of.... I haven't in about... a year and a half now.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Watch your attitude... and your mouth... we aren't 10 years old...

And I'm more looking forward to the new MJ album.... Tuesday....

My last Ozzy album was stolen.... and I normally refrain from buying these American albums you speak of.... I haven't in about... a year and a half now. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry but people making smart elec comments get on my nerves, plus his post had almost nothing to do with the original topic. It was a pointless smart elec post meant to piss me off.
Posted
I?m sorry if I came off like that. What I really meant is that I have seen him at ozzfest for the last three years, therefore he never left in my eyes.Calling me a moron isnt going to get you anywhere.Also,its nice to hear that there is other ozzy fans out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...