InuyashaLvr Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [COLOR=Magenta][I] hey everyone! :wave: I need some help. I dont have any good Paint workshop thingy ma jigger so I cant make any banners. But I REALLY want one. So if anyone doesn't mind helping out a fellow otaku member, I was wondering if someone could make me a banner? If you dont wanna help, that's perfectly fine! :) But thanks anyway! :tasty: §omeone'§ §ecret §talker, :tasty: vanna[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=Magenta]EDIT! ahhh! didnt see the request thing!!!can a mod plz move this there? I'd really appreciate it! Sorry for the mishap!!!!! (=^-^=)[/COLOR][/I]
otakulab Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='InuyashaLvr']hey everyone! :wave: I need some help. I dont have any good Paint workshop thingy ma jigger so I cant make any banners. But I REALLY want one. So if anyone doesn't mind helping out a fellow otaku member, I was wondering if someone could make me a banner? If you dont wanna help, that's perfectly fine! :) But thanks anyway![/quote] Do you have any specific characters or colour schemes in mind?
InuyashaLvr Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 not really but i kinda wanna get it to say stalker of a secret crush or something really cool. I cant think of anything else
Turdle Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 Hmm this could be a hard picture to find, I'll give it a shot tho. EDIT: Here it is hope you like it. :)
InuyashaLvr Posted July 2, 2004 Author Posted July 2, 2004 [I][COLOR=Magenta]Thank you so much! I love it! I finally figured out how to put it in my signature. Thank you SO much for the banner Turdle! You will be credited! :D Edit: Ok...I know I'm getting annoying but Turdle, do you think you could make a matching avatar? I'm sorry for being such a nuisance... Please dont kill me! ^-^;;;[/COLOR][/I]
Turdle Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 no problem at all I'll edit this post when it's finished EDIT: Finished!
InuyashaLvr Posted July 2, 2004 Author Posted July 2, 2004 [I][COLOR=Magenta]OMGosh!!!! Thank you so so sooooo much! you dont know how much I appreciate this! I love it! Totally awesome! :D Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :D :D :D[/I][/COLOR]
InuyashaLvr Posted July 14, 2004 Author Posted July 14, 2004 [I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hey guys! Sorry to keep bothering you all, but I was wondering if I mmight could get a new banner and avie? *kringes* Please don't kill me!!!!! It's just I'd like a picture of Inuyasha and Kagome on the instead. I really like the banner and avie you made me Turdle, I was just hoping I could change the pictures! Thank you guyz!!! ~vanna~ oh, if someone does do this, could you please write something really neat on it? Thanks soooo much! Turdle, Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/I]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now