Engel Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 I really want a Linkin Park banner, but can't find one. I can't make one either, so I decided to ask my fellow Otakuboarders. Much obliged.
Turdle Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 Alright I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for but I liked the picture. If you want somehing else just let me know.
Engel Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 I forgot to put what pic! Sorry, Turdle, but can you do this pic? I woul like my name in red at the top, on the guitar, if you could. If it is too big, do this one. Thanks again Turdle. [url]http://www.music123.com/mailers/music123/092903/images2/illo_one_nowords.jpg[/url] ^1. [url]http://www.oneposter.com/UserData/Poster/Poster_7480.jpg[/url] <#2
otakulab Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 I know Turdle is working on one... Im just UBER bored, so I took a stab at makin one as well. =^-^= (Didnt use the red font you wanted though... shrug)
Turdle Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 No problem, I'm soo bored right now so I'm making all kinds of banners, mostly for myself tho. Is there what you were looking for? If you want anything changed let me know.
Engel Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 Hey, thanks Turdle and otakulab. I love both of them. Thanks for your time. I appreciate your time!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now