Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I feel like such a kid for reading these (since they're for young teens, I guess), but they are actually really interesting books. To my knowledge there are four of them, in which I own all four and have read up to the third so far (just started it, in fact). I was amazed to see they were written by the creator of [b]Are You Afraid Of The Dark?[/b], that timeless kid horror show on Nickelodeon I watched once upon a time ago.

But yeah, I don't usually find a lot of books interesting. Congrats to this author for keeping my attention enough to make me want to read past book 1 :)

What say you?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE=shadow15]its o.k. to be into younger kid books I am and sometimes there so much more intresting than older books.
luv ash ;)[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It's ok to read younger kids' books. Pendragon was a awesome series to read....... I haven't read them in a while but Hey.. Blame Sports

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...