Yuri Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Hello I'm chained to a bunch of model kits and gundam hobbies and can tell you and even figure out how much money and what is the cheapest so keep me posted I have every gundam series model kits chained to me:mrt:
No-Name Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 im getting sum 08th ms team models, and i dont need no ones help getting them.
Yuri Posted November 4, 2001 Author Posted November 4, 2001 (':bawl:')alright just helping people get the japaneese import master grades from 08th ms team and more I also have tips that are pretty simple for weathering hehe:demon:
Break Posted November 4, 2001 Posted November 4, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well... no one needs help getting them... just search on [url]www.yahoo.com[/url] or [url]www.ebay.com[/url] both of those are good for things like that.[/SIZE]
Guest Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 You can help me! I'm looking for a Zaku III custom 1/60 and if I can the Asparas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now